This week we had quite the busy week and wanted to express our gratefulness to all who helped out!
- Friday was a success at the food pantry at Central Assembly! Pastors Mitch Easter and Shawn Downey deserve a special shout out for their help!
- Friday night a special thanks to Aaron Yates, Gage Bender, Christa Teachout Pastors Mitch Easter, and Shawn Downey, and Jeff Peterson for being able to help a woman from Central Assembly move into her new house!
- Saturday morning we want to thank personally Sam Gingerich and Christa Teachout for helping out at the Central Assembly food pantry and handing out food! You have golden hearts for serving our community of Springfield MO!
- Saturday night Pastor Shawn Downey presented an encouraging word on the creation of woman and the biblical definition of marriage of one man and one woman and the importance of God’s plan for our world.
We are so grateful to all who made food and helped with our guys and girls groups that taught us about the importance of sexuality from a biblical perspective in culture today.
- Saturday night we will be going to the campbell corn maze in Springfield MO for a time of fellowship and then to the Nance house for some food and games! We will meet in the Central Assembly parking lot at 6pm and car pool over.
- Sunday night we will have our Bible Study in room 126 at Central Assembly for food, fellowship, and God’s Word from 1 Corinthians.
Have a blessed week and cannot wait to see you guys this week!